If you would like to file a complaint for the NAACP’s review, please complete the form below.
- Acknowledge receipt of all complaints in a timely fashion;
- Investigate all cases that have been identified as discriminatory;
- Provide support to complainants which may include, but is not limited to:
- Provide information that complainants can use to address or remedy their situation
- Facilitate/participate in meetings
- Write emails or letters
- Refer for legal services
- Monitor all litigation in which the branch is interested; and
- Keep the conference informed on the progress of every case.
The Paducah-McCracken County NAACP can not give legal advice
If the incident leading to your complaint occurred outside of McCracken County, you will need to contact the chapter located in the county in which the incident occurred. Incidents that occur outside of McCracken County are not within in jurisdiction so we will not be able to assist you.